Great opening for motivated, dedicated audit professional looking to gain wide ranging exposure in a premier organization. This is an interactive position working with professionals at all levels to drive financial performance.
Our client has an immediate need for a Senior Auditor to perform perform financial audits, controls testing, process improvements, walk through, ensuring GAAP compliance, strengthen policies and procedures and more. Excellent opportunity to gain exposure to all areas of audit process while interacting with senior management and executives.
Excellent work life balance and culture..
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
The Accountant will:
- Ensure timely and accurate accounting and financial reporting
- Audit financial information
- Support senior management/executives of assigned entities with ad hoc analysis and projects
- Responsible for working with leadership to provide wide ranging accounting support
- Review reconciliations and journal entries to ensure compliant
- Analyze and recommend process improvements
The ideal candidate will have
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- BS in Accounting
- Prior experience public firm desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with management at all levels
- Highly organized, detail oriented professional, with the ability to handle multiple priorities while adhering to strict deadlines
- This person will also be self-motivated with the ability to problem solve
- Must be comfortable working independantly as well as in a team environment
skills: Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.