job summary: Now Hiring: Agent Onboarding Analyst
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!!
In this position, you will play a key role in supporting sales by handling the Agent On-Boarding processes for all new and renewing agents selling Medicare Solutions products. This includes processing license applications and supporting documentation through to completion. In addition, you will provide exceptional customer service to all internal staff and external customers. In this role, you will be a new team member who has the basics of knowledge and expertise related to process, information, and procedures. You will learn the licensing analyst role by completing basic tasks, but may be called upon to be responsible for some level of intermediate processing in addition to business as usual assignments.
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 4
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
-Work with agents and accounts to process their licensing, appointment, and credentials for Medicare products.
-Ensure that all contract, paperwork, credentials and other necessary documents are in good order and compliant for completion of agent on-boarding.
-Perform analysis of submitted material for completeness and accuracy, analyzing credentials and documentation for appointment with company.
- Ensure cases adhere to all policies and procedures, in addition to federal and state laws and regulations.
- Identify risk or issues and assess/implement alternate solutions.
- Production desk processing of licensing, appointing and contracting work.
- Monitors the day-today activity on assigned accounts to keep agent and other stakeholders informed of relevant information or lack thereof.
- Responsible for analyzing, processing, and completing cases 30-40 cases per day.
- Perform other related duties as required to achieve the goals and objectives of the company and department.
- Success driven individual who has demonstrated 1+ years of success in production or analyst role.
- Background of working in multiple computer or web applications complete work or assignments
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage details and execute effective follow-through
- Ability to analyze and process according to procedures/compliance laws.
- Experience in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Hard work, honesty, integrity and unwavering business ethics
- Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality of company-sensitive data
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge of insurance industry, compliance, licensing or claims experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook. )
Location: Minnetonka, MN If you would like to be a valued employee to their organization, please email qualified resumes to:
Amanda Nordmann email@example.com
skills: Compliance, Customer Service, Analysis, Documentation of Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.