Are you looking to advance your career with one of the largest health insurance companies in the U.S.? Our client is seeking a Commissions Analyst
to support their producer team. This role will analyze commission pay outs, track trends, and research discrepancies.
Prior experience working with Brokers and Sales Representatives is a plus!
The Commissions Analyst
will deliver and define information and analysis to drive decision making processes and support business operations for internal and external customers. The role supports the Sales Effectiveness (ESE) team regarding but not limited to producer compensation strategic E2E valuation, reporting from various source systems, sales inquiries, projection analysis, compensation payment logistics and assists with researching and analyzing operational policies and procedures to standardize and develop best practices for the organization while working in a team environment and with strategic partners outside of the ESE team.
WAH position to start then potential to move onsite in Bloomfield, CT location once reopened. Candidates must have reliable internet connection. OT could be offered weekends/weekdays, must be approved by manager prior to working it.
location: Bloomfield, Connecticut
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Provide compensation support for assigned markets. This includes validating policy detail, calculations and processing of overall payments.
- Conduct compensation analysis and investigate producer payment issues that impact the producer's payout.
- Provides subject matter expertise and serve as market expert regarding specific compensation issues.
- Analyze and process monthly/quarterly/annual payments for producers receiving supplemental or non-standard compensation.
- Process check and wire payments.
- Collaborate with Producer Value Stream Team, Producer Relations Director and Regional Producer Relationship Managers to oversee and maintain budget expense and efficiencies in current processes.
- Collaborate with the reporting, analytics and administrative teams to be able to draw conclusions from analysis and apply insight and decisive but quantifiable execution based on the findings.
- Prepare various ad hoc requests for internal clients and customers.
- Creates and maintains document of standard operating procedures.
- Assist Manager and team as needed in day-to-day activities related to producer compensation, research, analytics and/or special projects.
3+ years insurance or related experience. (Carrier experience a plus)
Bachelor's degree Required; Preferably in Business, Finance, Mathematics.
7+ years equivalent work experience if not degree not in Business, Finance, Mathematics
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.