job summary: Senior QA Analyst Needed - Financial Services Location: Several Cities (
Minneapolis, West Des Moines, Charlotte, Raleigh, Atlanta, Chandler, Phoenix, Denver, Sandy, UT, Portland, OR , Addison, San Antonio, St Louis) This position will start remote and will return to office once they are given the greenlight This is a team in Conduct Management-
Contract Length: 12 months, contract to hire opportunities, this group is growing.
- Money Laundering
- Internals reports
- Access management
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Receive internal complaints surrounding the branch
- Research the complaint with other LOB, different systems, and determine if this is a valid concern.
- If a concern you will transfer the case to another high lever department that will do a further investigation.
- If not a concern you will document what you found and close the case
- Some phone work but not actually taking intake calls only communicating to gather information.
- Home Mortgage-Home preservation
- Banking/financial services
- Project management or research experience
- High-level HR/Internal investigations could also do well.
skills: Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.