Are you a natural planner who enjoys keeping everyone on track? Do you have a passion for social media? Then this may be the opportunity for you!
A leading technology and social media company is seeking a Program Coordinator
to join the Public Affairs Team within Global Strategic Initiatives.
As a Program Coordinator
you will manage all administrative aspects of projects and corporate events and will be responsible for budget tracking, event and project logistics, and program communications.
This team executes high-profile, cross-functional projects across the company and in the outside world that require close coordination and partnership with colleagues in Communications, Public Policy, Partnerships, Operations, and Product. Our current and past projects include the establishment of the company's Oversight Board to govern the approach to content and the development of a new approach to reducing misinformation by utilizing community members to help fact-checkers more quickly identify false claims.
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
The Program Coordinator
is responsible for managing administrative aspects of team projects and events executed by the team which includes but is not limited to coordination, tracking, and monitoring all aspects of project/event progress in regards to deadlines, schedules, logistics, and communication with teammates, team leadership, partners, and stakeholders.
- Project/event planning
- Writing, drafting, and document tracking
- Event coordination and execution
- Manages all event logistics Coordinates stakeholder and project schedules
- Coordinates deadlines on all project and event deliverables
- Assists in preparing progress and planning documentation when necessary
- Previous event and project coordination experience is required for this role
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment, supporting multiple team efforts
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize based on project needs and deadlines
- Proficient in Google Suite/Drive/Docs, Microsoft Suite including Microsoft Outlook
- Technically curious and competent in a variety of online logistical tools
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ years' relevant experience
- 2-3 years' program management
skills: Program Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.