Sr Manager of Compensation
Position Summary :
The Manager-Senior Manager of Compensation is responsible for leading the compensation planning, design, implementation, administration and monitoring. This position will ensure the programs are aligned with the Company's strategic objectives, comply with legal requirements, are competitive and cost-effective.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
Act as a subject matter expert for the Senior Management. Be aware of the industry best practices in all aspects of Compensation
End to end execution of Compensation Activities - Plan design, Goal Setting, Administration (Home Office and Field Report processing), Ranking Reports, Payouts
Stakeholder Communication- Close interaction with various stakeholders viz. Legal / Compliance, Finance, HR, Sales, Marketing, Brand, Sales Analytics, etc. Alignment in terms
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Human Resources or related field
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in Compensation department, leading a team of direct-reports
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of various compensation plans
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong planning and project management skills with a proven ability to deliver high quality deliverables on time and within budget.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Excellent executive presence and experience working with and presenting to senior executives.
- Strong proficiency in preparing program/plan documents and presentations
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and relationship management skills.
- Strong consultative, influencing, and negotiation skills.
- Strong judgment, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Highly skilled, hands-on, results-oriented leader.
- Ability to think strategically and translate strategy into program design and delivery.
- Proven ability to deliver accurate work products in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.