Our client is seeking a Mortgage Loan Closer with residential mortgage closing experience. This is a technical role with deadlines, disclosures, etc. There are monthly production incentives and this is a remote opportunity! *Applicants must reside in MA, RI, NH, or CT*
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Review and prepare residential loan closing packages to ensure completeness of information (loan amount, rate, program, etc.), proper disclosures (LE and CD etc.) and all necessary documentation is present.
- Correct inaccuracies in documentation as necessary.
- Coordinate and schedule closings with customers, attorneys and/or Bank personnel.
- Ensure attorneys receive mortgage documents in timely fashion and follow-up with attorneys after the closing.
- Prepare initial and final loan disclosures for all files including the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure. Ensure that disclosures are in compliance with state and federal regulations/requirements.
- Conduct a detailed review of the CD/Settlement Statement to ensure all fees listed are in accordance with Bank guidelines.
- Provides approval of all settlement charges prior to closing.
- Courteously communicate with customers, attorneys, appraisers and colleagues. May be required to provide information regarding loan status, request additional information or data for application, or assist in solving problems.
- Perform responsibilities in accordance with all applicable federal and state regulations
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and at least two solid (2-3) years residential lending experience in a Closing or Processing role.
- Previous experience working with Encompass and advanced solid knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Must possess a high level of accuracy and demonstrated attention-to-detail skills.
- Requires strong communication skills (verbal & written) and excellent phone skills.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize work independently.
If qualified and interested, please click to apply and send resumes to email@example.com.
skills: Mortgage Closer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.