job summary: DevOps Engineer opening, direct hire, FTE in Bethesda.
location: Bethesda, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Job Description:
The DevOps Engineer will work closely with the development team in Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) to support new application launches. The ideal candidate will bring forward innovative and creative ideas including information exchange, transfer and retrieval, security, interface, and system design in order to help us build and roll out technology solutions for our products. Base salary + bonus, stellar benefits.
qualifications: Job Requirements:
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Minimum of three (3) years of building automation and release management experience in SaaS production environment
- Prior coding experience using scripting language such as Python, Ruby, and PowerShell
- Understanding of automation tools like Chef or Puppet is preferred
- Experience with one or more continuous integration systems such as Jenkins or TeamCity
- Experience working with rapid, overlapping product releases
- Ability to understand and actively participate in SCRUM Agile methodology
- Prior experience working in Windows and Linux environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent debugging and testing skills, and likes to quickly learn new technologies
- Ability to function independently and with little guidance
- Strong sense of collaboration, teamwork, and accountability
Qualified candidates should send a resume to email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.