Randstad Professionals has an upcoming opportunity for the following position: HR Generalist
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 27 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Create labels and distribute temporary time cards on a weekly and as needed basis.
- Provide excellent customer service to all employees that need Human Resources assistance.
- Collect, audit and scan temporary time cards for payroll processing on a weekly basis.
- Compile onboarding materials and create packets for new hire orientation.
- Assist in the research and preparation of special projects and presentations.
- Monitor and process Outlook conference room reservations in a timely manner.
- Receives and sends all phone calls throughout the facility.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions and other information.
- Responsible for personnel file accuracy and maintenance including new hire and separation paperwork processing.
- Provides overflow administrative support to all departments as needed.
- Participates in special projects or other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent; AA degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years prior experience in an HR role, preferably HR Administrative support or Generalist.
- Bilingual Spanish a plus.
- Working knowledge of common HR practices, including key Federal and State regulations.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to partner and be a team player while maintaining a high degree of customer service.
- Must be approachable and have excellent time management skills.
$23-27/hour DOE. Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Ashley Rogers at 949-265-5821.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.