job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
location: Columbia, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 3 Years
Randstad is currently searching for a Mobile Engineer to join a company in the Columbia, MD or Reston, VA areas. This is a full-time employment career opportunity.
- 3+ years of software development experience, including:
- Android - Java, JNI, C++, Kernel mode
- Linux - User and Kernel mode
- Ability to build scripts and custom automation tools
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with the following:
- Android internals (DVM, ART, Frameworks)
- Linkers, loaders, and executable file formats (DEX, ELF)
- Mobile malware techniques, defenses, and counter measures
- Network programming, protocol design, and analysis
- Basic knowledge of exploit development techniques and toolsets
- Experience with reverse engineering ARM and ARM64 binaries
Qualified candidates should send a resume to email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.