Our client is seeking a Benefits Program Manager to support their Benefits Shared Services Team for a National organization in Atlanta. Individual needs to have a dual background Benefits and Project/ Program Management. Individual must have experience in Benefits including: H/W, 401k, and Pensions. This is a long term contract opportunity.
- Assists in the development and ongoing support of the Enterprise wide HR and Benefits Strategy
- Responsible for overall program management including: project planning, vendor management, and stakeholder readiness.
- Assist in the development of communication and project plans for Internal stakeholders as needed
- Develops and manages project plans to support enterprise and local HR and benefits initiatives.
- Collaborates with other functional partners to ensure delivery of project plan execution and best practices.
- Schedule meetings and handle room reservations/ set up requests as needed
- Document processes and report on progress
- 5-7 years in project management capacity
- 5 years in benefits experience
- PMP preferred
- Experience in 401k and H/W Subject Matter
- Bachelors degree required
- MSOffice, Visio, MS Project are required
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
This is an immediate opportunity. Please apply for consideration.