A fortune 100 consumer goods company, is currently seeking a dynamic and process driven Recruiter for an immediate contract opening supporting their Talent Acquisition team with full cycle recruitment efforts including sourcing, qualifying, interviewing, negotiation of offers and hiring applicants to fill open requisitions. This is a 3 to 6 month assignment with the potential to be extended and is available for immediate hire.
Recruiter responsibilities include:
- Recruit primarily for retail managers (Assistant Managers; General Managers) for our stores across the US
- Develop plans to source qualified candidates and increase applicant pools, using appropriate sources such as job
boards, college career fairs, internet sites and networking.
- Conduct effective intake meetings with hiring managers to understand job details.
- Negotiate basic offers with candidates.
- Educate, influence and enable the business to hire the right talent.
- Identify process issues and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Partner with hiring manager to identify qualified candidates, seek feedback, and make hiring recommendations
Communicate appropriate expectations to and influence hiring managers regarding TA processes.
- University degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 to 4 years minimum experience in recruiting
- Prior experience with various sourcing tools and resume databases (i.e., Indeed; LinkedIn; CareerBuilder; etc.) to identify candidates for openings
- Prior experience with Taleo strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
For immediate consideration please contact Layne Fisher at email@example.com