job summary: I've got search underway for a not-for-profit drug rehab and counseling clinic in the LA area for a Senior Clinical Executive reporting directly to the CEO and managing a small team of clinical professionals.
location: Santa Monica, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 10 Years
responsibilities: Role responsibilities:
- Monitor quality of services provided
- Ensure compliance with CARF standards and state requirements
- Oversee utilization review process & coordinate with Medical Dir? ector
- Program development and execution of new programs
- Licensed clinician with at least ten years' experience in the field
- Strong orientation toward people - kindness, curiosity, and humility
- Must have the ability to lead people in a dynamic environment
- Able to guide people toward success
- Enact and require adherence to processes leading to the most efficient and effective care of people in treatment
- This is a very hands on role, requiring the individual to be very clinically steeped and able to navigate a myriad of staff related issues with kind curiosity and humility
- Must be a coach and champion of ideas; open to and encouraging of collaboration at all levels; welcoming of new ideas and approaches different than their own, all-the-while implementing appropriate standards and accountabilities.
- Must also have a lot of stamina and be very comfortable in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Experience with grant proposal creation would be a nice plus as well
qualifications: Background needed:
Compensation includes excellent benefits w/a solid salary in $120K-$130K+ range with great benefits AND it's bonus eligible. If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP. A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away! Thanks, Greg "OdSalesGuy" Bennett
- At least one of LMFT, LCSW, Ph.D., or PSY.D. required
- Two years post-license with ability to supervise required
- Experience working w/LA County Mental Health programs and contracts
- E xperience with SAMHSA funded programs
- Experience w/42CFR compliance
- Absolutely critical is a passion for people over the purely clinical
Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops & C-Suite
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.