Treasury Operations Analyst
Our client a Fortune 500 Financial Services organization is seeking a Business and Analytical thinker to join its team as a Business Process Analyst in support of their Finance team. This is a great opportunity for the right person!!
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $35.00 - 42.50 per hour
work hours: 8:30-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Create and maintain process documents as it relates to onboarding and system requirements within the department
- Update user accesses within the finance team for new hires as well as updating process procedures as necessary
- Work with internal teams to ensure all files are maintained appropriately.
- Maintain and update log of inventory for team info including: computes, equipment, as well as handling any offboarding needs
- Update application listings including: vendors, contact info, support, etc
- Develops detailed "how to" content for client end-users (system administrators, program administrators, accounts payables departments, etc)
- General reporting as needed
- 5 years of experience in developing and maintaining operational procedures
- Experience eliciting process requirements from other team members that may not report to you
- 3-5 years of experience in developing process maps
- Advance MS Visio experience
- Intermediate MS Office, including Excel
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
This is an immediate need. Please apply for consideration.
skills: Excel, MS Visio
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.