Benefits and Payroll Sr Manager: Do you have recent experience with vendor selection within Benefits? Are you searching for a fast-paced and dynamic opportunity? Do you oversee the Payroll Department? if so this role might be for you.
We're looking for a Manager of Benefits and Payroll to join a growing leadership team. This role is hands on as well as very strategic with a lot of great benefits.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Vendor selection and develop vendor relationships.
- Payroll department rolls up to this person so must have recent payroll experience.
- Manage and work with out-sourced vendors for the Health and Welfare Plans 401k, Pension, Deferred Compensation, Disability/Life, Leave/Workers' Compensation, FSA plans/programs, overseeing all participant transactions, annual valuation and discrimination testing, plan activity, including monitoring asset/liability position, plan reporting and general plan administration
- Responsible for coordinating and overseeing annual 401k and pension plan audits; government reporting and filing; preparing ERISA 5500 filing for pension plan and 401k plans in conjunction with PBS Tax Department; maintain legal documents/filings
- Prepare annual benefit plan open enrollment, budgets and forecasts, monitor plan expenses
- Develop and implement a new compensation strategy
- Administer all aspects of annual salary planning activities including training managers, data audits, and processing
- Collaborate with HR Business Managers on salary determination issues for new hires, promotions, transfers, changes, and other compensation actions
- Budgeting and Forecasting compensation
- Responsible for the Executive biweekly Payroll
- Supervising up to 4 employees
- 10+ years of Benefits experience
- 5 years direct experience in benefit plan administration
- Payroll experience
- Previous Compensation experience needed
- Bachelors degree in HR or similar
- Certifications Preferred - PHR or SPHR, CEBS, CCP
- Knowledge of ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, ACA - US and Canadian
- Strong presentation skills needed
- Occasional travel
Ready to interview now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.