Growing company is looking to hire a Consultant, focused on full-cycle professional recruitment for positions in multiple locations. Length of the assignment is 6-12 months and there is possibility this could convert to a full-time/permanent position.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $32 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Provide internal talent acquisition guidance to global HR colleagues and hiring managers
- Demonstrate considerable skill in job postings, candidate sourcing and candidate interviewing techniques
- Manage the Talent Acquisition report and track recruiting metrics
- Source, recruit, interview, select and present candidates for opportunities and to maintain an active candidate pipeline of qualified candidates
- Use LinkedIn and other social media to attract more followers and potential candidates
- Form strategic relationships with target diversity/ industry recruiting groups
- Identify and establish relationships with recruiting partners/vendors, universities as necessary
- Implement the applicant background, drug screen and onboarding processes
- Perform other talent acquisition work as assigned
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate setting
- Direct sourcing of passive job seekers utilizing multiple social media avenues
- Experience recruiting for Sales positions
- Familiar with relevant recruiting, US and international recruiting laws
- Proven ability to recruit in high-paced, growth organizations
Access to affordable healthcare benefits during the temporary portion of the assignment.
Do you have questions? If so, please call Shawn Ziemba 904-236-6270
Click to apply.
skills: Executive, Agency, Sales/Marketing, Financial Services, EXEMPT, Direct Sourcing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.