A 3 month contract position with potential for extension!
Develops hiring profiles, sourcing, and interview strategies informed by regular interaction with business hiring managers. May act as LOB lead for a functional area to ensure recruiting activities for multiple function, complex, and larger business areas support agreed upon sourcing and hiring strategy.
location: Davidson, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Delivers timely, cost-effective, and quality hires.
- Includes attending business meetings, visiting business sites, side-by-side shadowing of jobs for which hiring is needed.
- Participates in college recruiting efforts in order to increase candidate pipeline.
- Conducts In-depth candidate screening Interviews to meet hiring profiles.
- Networks to ensure readiness of pipeline of candidates to meet the business need.
- Ability to identify a steady stream of prospective talent in anticipation of future talent needs.
- Ability to leverage Web
- Strong attention to detail, process-oriented focus Intermediate level MS Office and applicant tracking system skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to manage high volume workload on a consistent basis.
- Able to take direction from multiple sources.
- Strong organizational skills.
Education & Experience :
- Bachelors degree (preferred)
- 4+ yrs specialized recruiting experience (preferred)
Click to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.