Our industry-leading client located in Chicago, IL is looking for an experienced Workday Analyst to join their team for a 6 month contract assignment. This role is with a well-regarded organization with a wonderful company culture.
Under technical direction you will advise and consult with a business leaders on human resources issues related to an Workday HRIS System.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 52 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
You will be a lead over-seeing the back office and functional aspects of Workday. You will support functional areas such as Recruiting, Benefits, Time Tracking, Absence and Leaves, Onboarding and other Human Capital Management to achieve system optimization. In doing so, you will analyze data errors and business processes to provide recommendations for process improvement. You will assist with system security and configuration, aid with system integrations, develop test plans, create test scripts, trouble shoot as needed. Additionally, you will collaborate with designated technical staff to coordinate application of configuration changes related to projects, upgrades and fixes.
- 2 years' of hands-on configuration experience (Set up of new functionality) with enterprise HRIS which allows for functionality updates/upgrades and customization preferably with Workday.
- BS degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Management Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of HR processes and impact on HR systems.
- Knowledge of the technology implementation lifecycle.
- Experience with enterprise software development and configuration.
Click to Apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.