Our industry-leading client located in Chicago, IL is looking for an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to join their team for a 3-6 month contract assignment. This role is with a well-regarded, global organization.
In this role, you will be the first level of support for talent acquisition and hiring manager in regards to ATS maintenance, sourcing, scheduling interviews, and on-boarding.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 26 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
You primary responsibility will include creating requisitions in internal Applicant Tracking System (Taleo) when requested by Hiring Managers or HR Business Partners. From there, you will maintain information in Taleo such as background checks and 1-9 documentation. Additionally, you will provide support to internal and external candidates on their application status. You will candidate email inquiries, schedule interviews, book travel etc.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 4-6 years of experience as a Recruitment or HR Coordination capacity
- Strong Excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables) highly preferred
- Knowledge of recruitment practices and administration preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), networking skills and
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees, from production employees executive level
Click to Apply!
skills: Excel, Taleo
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.