job summary: Contract Recruiter
Partners with hiring managers to develop recruitment strategy for each assigned position.
location: Washington, District Of Columbia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
responsibilities: Responsibilities :
- Manages the recruitment process to include sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, assessment, extending candidate offers and onboarding.
- Notifies candidates that were interviewed but not selected, and closes out the position according to company policy.
- Educates managers on interviewing techniques, legal concerns, best practices, and strategies for making a good hiring decision as well as the procedures used for a smooth onboarding process.
- Works with Talent Acquisition Manager and occasionally the HR Business Partner or Director, Total Rewards in the recruitment process.
- Utilizes and maintains recruitment workflows and updates in the iCIMS applicant tracking system.
- Ensures the hiring process for each position is handled in an efficient and effective timely manner.
Skills required: Include software package(s) and level of ability; brief description of skill helpful
- A Bachelor's Degree is required.
- At least 6 years of experience in a recruiting role is required. Prior work experience sourcing for executive level or hard-to-fill roles is required.
- Proactive customer-service focus to respond quickly & effectively to needs.
- Experience with ATS systems is required, iCIMS is preferred.
- Must be proficient in using LinkedIn, Boolean searches, referrals, talent communities and other methods for direct sourcing
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of staff and external candidates
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An aptitude for problem-solving, decision-making, and details
- A working knowledge of appropriate laws and regulations
- Familiarity with on-line recruiting tools is strongly preferred.
skills: Direct Sourcing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.