Functions as a junior human resources generalist or specialist providing professional level support to managers and employees for a designated group or region. May specialize in one or two functional areas of human resources.
location: New York City, New York
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Provide support to HR Business Partners for the National Risk Practices and U.S. Specialties groups in the areas of recruitment, employee relations, policy and procedures, time and attendance, and other special projects.
- Responsible for proactively implementing a variety of HR initiatives designed to ensure a positive and productive work environment.
- Supports leaders with the processing of HR transactions including new hires, terminations, transfers, promotions, etc.
- Prepare various H.R. reports (ad hoc and regularly scheduled) from various HR systems or resources, analyzes data and prepares summary quantitative and qualitative analyses for dissemination
- Responsible for assisting in the year end compensation process and performance review program.
- Manages sensitive and confidential employee relations matters, organizational changes, planning and protecting the security of information.
- Responds to various queries from managers and employees.
- Exercises individual judgment while dealing with potential employee issues and bringing them to management's attention.
- Conducts research, gathering data and information, in analyzing statistical information for report generation.
- Participates in staff training and programs and recommends additional resources as needed.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
- 5+ years of HR experience
- Experience processing a high volume of new hires on boarding documentation
- Experience utilizing Workday is highly preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.