Randstad Professionals specializes in placing contract and contract to hire Human Resources Talent in the Chicagoland area. Our team helps over 1000 professionals start and grows their career each year.
Our client is looking for a Contract Corporate Recruiter to join their team and support continued growth. In this role you will be responsible for supporting company objectives through the recruiting process. You will work closely with managers across multiple verticals to understand department business needs and help develop a strategy to build a qualified candidate pipeline.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $27 - 32 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Full life cycle recruitment process including: source, screen, facilitate interviews, and connect with hiring managers on feedback.
- Interact daily with hiring managers to evaluate and recommend applicants for employment and develop recruitment strategy.
- Follow and execute recruitment proposals through internal sourcing and searching methods, which include: Internal database, Job Board usage, Database Mining, Social Networks
- Execute company initiatives to develop a talent pipeline through active and passive sourcing methods to meet company objectives.
- Provide a superior candidate experience
- Review requisitions and job descriptions to establish an understanding of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required of successful candidates.
- Prepare and extend job offers.
- Maintain all recruiting activity in Applicant Tracking System
- Bachelor's degree in related field is preferred
- Experience recruiting nationally for all levels of corporate openings
- A minimum of 3 years of full life cycle recruitment experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.