job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Our Direct Hire Technology Practice is currently searching for a Software Engineer to join a company working remotely. This is a FTE career opportunity.
location: Columbia, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
- Software engineering professional with at least 7 years related experience
- 1-2 years of experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Strong knowledge of the Go! programming language, its paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Experience using Go! frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go's templating language
- Go's code generation tools, such as Stringer
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Go test Experience with Event Driven Architectures & Messaging brokers like Rabbitmq or Kafka a plus
- Proficient with code versioning tools (git proffered) Experience with API development
- Experience with generation of client SDKs and Swagger docs based on Golang app
Qualified candidates should send a resume to email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.