Sr. Software Engineer
job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 8 Years
Randstad is currently searching for a Senior Software Engineer to join a company in the Baltimore, MD area. This is a full-time employment career opportunity. Excellent salary, base + 10-20% bonus, flexibility. Open Source / AWS enterprise environment. Work in a team, and regardless of your level, there will be growth and learning capabilities. Contributor to Github.
- Strong academic record and a degree with high mathematical and computing content (computer science, mathematics, engineering, physics) from a leading university
- 8+ years of progressive software engineering experience
- Proficiency with a range of open source frameworks and development tools
- Python (NumPy, SciPy, pandas)
- Expert knowledge in one or more programming languages
- Experience building containerized applications and deploying to public or private clouds
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Microsoft Azure
- Linux proficiency with knowledge of various scripting languages
- Familiarity with a variety of programming styles (e.g. OO, functional)
- In-depth knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of one or more relevant database technologies
- Oracle, MongoDB, Hadoop, KDP/OneTick
- Open source involvement
- Web-based development and visualization technology for portraying large and complex data sets and relationships
Qualified candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.