Randstad is currently recruiting for HRIS Analysts in the North Charlotte area for one of our fortune 500 manufacturing clients. They have been ranked in Great Places to Work survey.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $36 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Global leading supplier of plants, equipment and components for various industrial power applications.
- The work encompasses a wide range of repair, replacement and improvement services to restore dependability and sustainability to power facilities, or to increase capacity and/or efficiency.
- Company is focused on the most effective forms of renewable energy, thus making the environment safer for years to come.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture is an employee-oriented, high performance innovating organization, emphasizing empowerment, quality, productivity and high integrity standards
- Company has a strong focus on continual innovative technology to always remain cutting edge on the market nationally and globally.
- The Purchasing department is backed by solid leadership and working management, as well as the opportunity to progress within the division.
- Traditional System Administrator responsibilities including taking ownership of the HRIS System
- Security, business process design, and running the system on a day to day basis
- First point of contact for HR customers regarding reports and queries upon request
- Functional support for HR applications, reporting, work flow analysis, and system changes
- Act as liaison with between HR functional teams and the technical team
- Experience in troubleshooting issues for end users
- Train users on ADP and other systems
- Creating test scripts and carrying out testing using available tools
- Analytical Skills: HRIS analysts work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Communication Skills: HRIS analysts are often called to present their findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Critical Thinking: HRIS analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise. HRIS analysts have to make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Math Skills: HRIS analysts need math skills to estimate numerical data.
skills: Benefit Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.