We're actively in search of a Sr. Compensation Analyst with 7+ years of experience in the Atlanta area. This role assumes a lead role in recommending and implementing best practice compensation policies, programs and initiatives, including grading/classification systems, incentive reward and retention programs and related programs.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 92,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Analyzes department requests for job classification and compensation review.
- Works strategically and collaboratively with internal business partners to facilitate all compensation processes and wage and salary administration including new hire offers, job classification and career ladders.
- Researches and collects data for special projects, reports and management studies covering a range of compensation and classification matters.
- Analyzes and interprets results. Collects information needed to respond to salary surveys. Collects, analyzes and manipulates salary data
- Assists in the resolution of wage and salary discrepancies.
- Gathers information to assist with recommendations for the development and implementation of human resources policies, procedures and programs related to compensation and classification.
- Stays on top of trends, topics relative to the profession and shares best practice knowledge with colleagues.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or closely related field.
- Certified Compensation Professional designation preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations that impact compensation and related issues such as Equal Pay Act, Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
skills: Deferred Compensation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.