Our client is seeking a Talent Adviser to support and partner with our National Contact Center to support hiring in a high volume environment. The Talent Adviser will deliver top talent through performing a full life cycle recruiting process (source, qualify, interview, assess, extend/negotiate and close offers). The successful Talent Adviser will build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Manage the full life cycle of the recruitment process while partnering with HR Relationship and Business/Line management to plan and implement cost-effective sourcing strategies that identify and deliver top talent to the National Contact Center.
- Cultivate a network of relationships inside and outside the organization and have the ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Build and maintain networks of potential candidates for NCC (National Contact Center) through pro-active market research (including competitor trends and market intelligence) and on-going relationship management.
- Engage with hiring managers to conduct initial needs assessment and create accurate, well written position specifications/job advertisements.
- Conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates and communicate clear expectations of the recruiting process including interview, offer, background and onboarding.
- Promote the candidate experience through business acumen, knowledge of benefits and value proposition for employees.
- Develop and communicate recommendations to hiring managers based on knowledge of the markets, candidate and talent strategies.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation as well as coaching through the hiring process.
- Drive diversity sourcing strategies and engage in internal and external affinity events.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers.
- Must have 3+ years overall recruiting experience in executing hiring strategy, placing postings and advertisements, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Preferred full life-cycle Corporate Recruiting experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Experience in recruiting for high volume positions.
- Strong client management skills and ability to influence.
- Strong market research capabilities and the ability to present research to senior management.
- Strong sourcing (computer and networking software) skills and ability to generate leads.
- Accountability to work independently and without supervision.
- Must have outstanding phone interviewing skills to discern core competencies as they relate to our requirements and refer the most qualified candidates to managers.
- Able to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Create cost effective and efficient recruiting efforts to continually seek new sourcing options.
- Ability to develop creative approaches to source candidates in challenging niche markets.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or related experience.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.