job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Our Direct Hire Technology Practice is currently searching for a Full Stack Engineer to join a company in the Baltimore, MD area. This is a FTE career opportunity.
qualifications: Job Requirements:
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or related field, OR equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience with full stack web development
- Go and/or Python, Node.js, or other web-development framework
- Developing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Relational databases using SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc) and ORM layers
- Software development best practices (git, testing/QA, etc) and agile development experience
- Experience with modern software architecture trends and design patterns
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience with Go and React.js
- Experience developing microservices
- Experience with AWS
- Object-Oriented (C++, Java, etc.) languages and knowledge of OO paradigms
- Experience using frontend toolchains such as Gulp, Grunt or Webpack
- Experience translating high-fidelity mockups intro elegant, accessible interfaces
- Experience with responsive design and browser testing
- Familiarity with Linux
- Testing (unit, integration, regression, performance)
- Documentation of best practices
Qualified candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.