job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Randstad is currently searching for a Product Owner to join a company in the Baltimore, MD area. This is a full-time employment career opportunity.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 5 Years
The Product Owner is responsible for leading the company through the Scrum development process.
- Manage projects and run a JIRA board
- Own and manage the product roadmap for a key platform of the company's product
- Status reports for tasks, tracking, metrics, and user stories
- Ensure timely and high-quality delivery of new features
- Ensure QA testing leads to the meeting of acceptance criteria
- Work with the Head of Product
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years' experience in product development (preferred 7+)
- Experience running Scrum/Agile projects, Certified ScrumMaster® or Product Owner® certifications preferred
- Knowledge of Agile techniques: User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing
- Familiarity with project management techniques, such as Product Roadmap definition, Waterfall, etc.
Qualified candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
skills: MS Windows
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.