Our WA client is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner. They're a well-regarded organization offering, among other things,
- Benevolent services that are well documented and longstanding
- Great work-life balance: hours that are very reasonable and an environment in which to work them pleasantly
- Competitive pay and benefits
location: Richland, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
The work will include
- Assessment, anticipation and advisory services to district office management about HR matters
- Direct delivery of HR services to employees, driving best practices and leading with regard to proactive changes that may positively impact culture and mission
- A full range of typical HR functions from recruitment, hiring and onboarding to disciplinary measures, terminations, system & records maintenance, education, managing claims, HRIS technology maintenance, culture development, employee relations, et al.
Preferred background includes
- 3+ years of HR generalist knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to lead across geographies and functional teams, interacting with a wide variety of stakeholders and employees
- Leadership experience, building and working in teams
This client tends to move quickly, so don't wait: apply today or suggest that a friend/colleague do so. It's quick and easy.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.