Dept. Title: Recruiter
Supervisor: VP Global Human Resources Wage Summary Description :
Reporting to the VP Global Human Resources, the Recruiter responsibilities include providing Human Resources expertise in the areas of recruiting/staffing, AAP/EEO, federal and state compliance, and standard best recruiting practices for staff located domestically and globally.
location: Annapolis, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
- Full Life Cycle Recruiting
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System for open positions.
- Interact with hiring managers on requirements needed including job descriptions, job order forms, interviewing and candidate selection.
- Develop and update job descriptions
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and recruit candidates using databases, social media etc.
- Conduct interview using various recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Familiarity with benefits administration and benefits plans to be first point of contact for candidate questions.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the VP Global Human Resources.
- Provides guidance when needed as it relates to recruiting issues.
- Conduct periodic internal audits to ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- AAP and EEO reporting and audits as required.
- Other duties as assigned
qualifications: Education Requirements:
- BS/BA Degree in an associated discipline and or the equivalent experience.
- PHR or working on PHR preferred.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Recruiting
- Must have heavy full-cycle recruiting experience including global recruiting.
Work Conditions :
- Ability to manage all recruiting processes (applicant sourcing, resume screening, applicant assessment and interview).
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency based etc.).
- Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Experience working in an international environment required.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Must have strong writing and communication skills as well as maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Must have strong computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Knowledge of Ceridian helpful.
- Must be able to work under pressure and against deadlines and handle multiple and varied job tasks.
- Must be capable of adjusting quickly to schedule and requirement changes.
Office environment. Sitting, standing, walking. Use of :
computers, office equipment, telephones.
skills: Diversity Recruiting, PHR
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.