Payroll Specialist Needed! Excellent opportunity for someone with only a few years of Payroll Processing experience who has been utilizing SAP for payroll. This role is in the Sandy Springs area looking for a high volume processor with their FCP.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- High volume payroll processing for up to 4000 people US and some Canada, using SAP
- Including entering exceptions, garnishments, and other earnings or deductions.
- Responsible for reviewing data imported from time and attendance systems to ensure accurate transfer of hours worked and pay owed.
- Reviews and audit deductions, corrects errors to ensure accuracy of payroll. Posts wages and deductions to payroll records.
- Prepares monthly reports and taxes monthly.
- SAP experience is required, or GlobalView
- Minimum of two years' experience with Canada and U.S. multi-state payroll.
- Working knowledge of payroll procedures and Federal/State/Local employment tax laws
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- FPC preferred (or CPP)
- Strong MS Excel, (pivots, vlookups)
- Payroll tax experience is a Plus
skills: Certified Payroll Professional
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.