job summary: Market Access Manager
West Coast: Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, Denver, CO preferred
The Medical Device Market Access Manager
will drive and manage public and private payer, MCO's, and Integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems access and more. This strategic Market Access role will be focused on Women's Health with a target of public experience including Planned Parenthood, Public Health Departments and uniquely skilled at digging into Medicaid reimbursement issues.
This is not a traditional sales role... it is focused on driving the access and the payer and provider relationships.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
Experience and background needed:
- 7+ years of Market Access management in the Med Device or Pharma space
- Strongly prefer experience in women's health
- Must be comfortable presenting to diverse groups up and down the food chain
- Must be a skilled market maker adept at working with payers and providers
- Med Device, Pharma or biologic background is required
- Drive system access; pull through products with private and public payers
- Need to be in a major hub city
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Able to travel 50%+ (3 nights/4 days on the road - one day in office)
- Experience with firms like Boston Scientific or Ethicon would be ideal!
The comp for this role is $150K - $180K+ with $225-$240K+ all-in. Benefits too.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter Randstad Professionals Sales, Marketing, Ops, HR & C-Suite
Raleigh - Nashville - Los Angeles
Google: 919-516-9802 Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Account Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.