With more than 110 years of experience, no one knows more about scientific information....Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find a Research Recruiter in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Identifies potential User Experience (UX) Research participants to support research related to Client products, as needed, through social media, internet sites, academic institutions, conference lists, and other channels
- Attracts participants by placing advertisements, using social media, direct emails, newsgroups, and other channels
- Updates and manages the research participant pool, including scheduling and conducting touch points, tracking participation, updating contact information, and merging duplicate sign-ups
- Improves participant pool experience by making recommendations for new processes and policies
- Schedules participants for paid research
- Assists with research logistics such as managing schedules, updating recruiting documentation, and other duties as needed
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Marketing, Human Resources (HR), Business Administration, Psychology, Advertisement, Business Development or equivalent experience
- At least one year of relevant on-the-job experience
- Business development and/or recruiting background
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Competency with business development, marketing, advertising, or sales
- Experience managing social media
- Experience with data analysis in Excel is required
- Experience with identifying candidates with social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook strongly desired
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Megan Schuster Megan.Schuster@Randstadusa.com
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Media, Sales/Marketing, Direct Sourcing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.