job summary: HR Assistant
3 to 4 month - Temp to Hire Location: Herndon, VA Key Points and Hot Buttons:
- B.S. is preferred in Human Resources (not required)
- Must have 2 years of Government Contracting experience
- Must have 2 years of hands on HR experience including: New hire orientation, on-boarding, I-9 verification, background checks, etc.
- Company is roughly 350 to 600 employees in size
- Company is growing
- Person coming into the role as the HR Assistant will be conducting training, updating/maintaining employee records, preparing reports, preparing webex to give orientations and presentations to on-site and off-site employees, logging sensitive info in the HRIS system (Deltek Costpoint), doing some clerical and administrative functions as well
- Person will also be scheduling and coordinating meetings and events, preparing the employee handbook, and creating manuals
- Looking for a go-getter, someone who has extremely good customer service skills, and someone who is not afraid to speak up and communicate
- Someone who is organized, is able to multi-task, and someone who has great attention to detail
- Person must be strong in MS Office
- B.S. Degree is preferred
*If interested please apply directly. Interviews are going off this week. Position will start this coming week, the week of September 17th!
location: Herndon, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 21 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
In person interview and then hire based on decision
Apply, reach out, screen, phone interview, in person, hire
skills: Human Resources, Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.