Our industry-leading client headquartered in the Western suburbs is looking for an innovative Technical Recruiter to join their team for a long term contract assignment. Ideally, they would like a recruiter with a strong IT and/or Engineering background.
location: Oak Brook, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult with hiring managers to develop effective recruiting strategies that deliver high quality candidates on time and within budget.
- Develop proactive sourcing plans for open positions in order to positively impact time-to-fill, cost-per-hire and quality metrics.
- Fully maximize all available candidate recruitment channels: cold calling, social media, employee referral program, networks, etc.
qualifications: Ideal qualifications for this role include:
- Minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience
- Experience with traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques
- Experience using an Applicant tracking system (Taleo, BrassRing, etc.) ideal
- IT or Engineering recruiting experience
- Strong data mining/sourcing experience
Apply now if interested! We will quickly review your qualifications and will contact you soon if you are a potential fit, so we can discuss the details further!
skills: Sourcing, Technical, Direct Sourcing, Engineering (any)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.