job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Our Direct Hire Technology Practice is currently searching for a Senior Software Engineer to join a company in the Baltimore, MD area. This is a FTE career opportunity.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
responsibilities: Job Description:
The Senior Software Engineer performs a major role in the planning, development, and support of centrally managed systems. Successful candidate should have thorough knowledge of systems analysis theory and practice, as well as experience with the full software development lifecycle. The job includes information technology problem definition and resolution and also requires the individual to participate in the formulation of procedures and accountability controls as they relate to the functional areas under study.
qualifications: Job Requirements:
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Understanding of and experience contributing to the full software development lifecycle as well as systems analysis theory and practice.
- Six years' related experience required.
- Excellent team organizational and motivational skills to support a positive work environment under circumstances where time constraints for problem resolution are inflexible.
- Self-motivated, self-supervised and solution driven.
- Experience working on at least one full lifecycle software implementation.
- Experience with user interface, design, usability and accessibility concepts
- 8 years' experience in complex system environments.
- Experience working on two or more full lifecycle SAP BW implementations (or significant upgrade experiences)
Qualified candidates should send a resume to email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.