job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
We are currently recruiting for a company in the Montgomery County area for a SalesForce Administrator. This is a full-time employment career opportunity. Competitive salary + 5-10% bonus, excellent benefits.
location: Bethesda, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 5 Years
The SalesForce Administrator will be responsible for enhancement of enterprise deployment of salesforce.com, which is utilized extensively to support multiple functions within the business. This includes defining requirements for enhancements and leading QA efforts for the salesforce.com environment and BI tools.
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or other related areas required
- 5 years working as a Business Analyst, preferably in a consulting capacity and with responsibility for requirements elicitation
- 3 years' experience working as an Admin with Salesforce.com solutions
- 2 years' experience working directly with a BI tool
- Business applications commonly deployed as extensions of salesforce.com
- Application of process design, technical expertise, creativity and general business acumen to the development of highly effective systems and processes with demonstrable ROI
- Superior project management capabilities
Qualified candidates should send a resume to email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.