job summary: HRIS Coordinator
location: Washington, District Of Columbia
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Maintains personnel data and other employment related records including new hires, changes in status and terminations; ensures that filing and record-keeping is in compliance with organizational standards; continuously audits HRIS for data quality and integrity.
- Processes HRIS updates for country offices and serves as primary point of contact for country offices regarding HRIS data;
- Administers employment extension process for employees;
- Administers timekeeping process and serves as primary point of contact for timekeeping inquires;
- Completes employment verification requests and other HR inquires as needed;
- Assists with data maintenance in other HR applications as needed;
- Assists with the rewards and recognition tracking;
- Assists with relocation and immigration cases as needed
- Assists with benefits administration as needed.
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce Core HR (People and Org Setup) and Workforce Management (WFM) modules;
- Strong communication skills - Outstanding customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills, problem solving skills and ability to work independently as well as part of team;
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
skills: HRIS, Customer Service, Communication
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.