HR talent needed for a busy office ,wearing many hats...
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Streamline processes to minimize manual and paper processes.
- Assist and implement new procedures to increase retention and implement succession planning.
- Training and coach managers on HR processes.
- Providing Support in areas as HR with talent acquisition, employee engagement and employee relations
- Strong knowledge of Worker's Compensation, FLMA and Disability
- Partnering with local specialized school to support recruiting talent.
- Support the on-boarding and off-boarding process for dedicated business units
- 3+ years of Human Resources Generalist and Recruiting experience
- Experience with on boarding, pre-employment process and new hire orientations.
- Strong attention to detail, entrepreneurial & open-minded spirit as well as high passion for helping people
- Bachelor's degree
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.