job summary: CLIENT OVERVIEW:
A leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries.
Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find a Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Special in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
The Recruiter will recruit high volume non-exempt and junior-level professional positions. They will evaluate, interview and present qualified candidates to hiring manager for review.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $34 - 37 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for sourcing, interviewing and presenting qualified candidates and solicit feedback on candidates to refine recruiting strategy as applicable
- Proactively share innovative solutions to add value, anticipate needs, and streamline process for the client
- Demonstrate expert level of understanding of the line of business recruiting needs by participating in client meetings, being aware of changes within the business, acting as a subject matter expert for areas of recruiting responsibility as well as managing hiring manager/candidate expectations
- Provide candidates with frequent & timely communication throughout recruitment process, share candidate feedback and appropriately disposition all candidates
- Educate candidates on the career growth potential, benefits, compensation philosophy and many advantages of working for our client, selling both the firm and the opportunity
- Understand diversity goals for respective LOB, provide education to hiring manager and ensure diverse candidate slates
- Three years (3+ years) of full life-cycle recruiting experience and/or agency recruiting experience strongly preferred.
- Experience recruiting for multiple lines of business.
- Strong customer service and consultative skill with an emphasis on creating a positive experience.
- Must be detail oriented and familiar with recruiting compliance requirements to minimize risk to the organization
- Significant knowledge sourcing and maintaining relationships with diverse candidate pool
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, priorities and initiatives
- Must be innovative, creative and results oriented with strong organization and follow through skills.
- Comprehensive experience with MS Office
- Experience in financial services, consulting or consumer driven industries, specifically payments industry, are strongly preferred
- Bachelors degree preferred
For further information, contact:
Jessica Beal Jessica. Beal@Randstadusa.com
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.