job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Randstad is currently searching for a Lead Front End Developer to join a company in the Baltimore, MD area. This is a full-time employment career opportunity.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 4 Years
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or related field, OR equivalent experience
- 2+ years of exposure to Node.js
- Developing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Heavy JSON driven object interaction
- Software development best practices (git, testing/QA, etc) and agile development experience
- Experience with modern software architecture trends and design patterns
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Some experience with Go, PHP, and React.js
- Experience developing microservices
- Experience with AWS
- Experience using frontend toolchains such as Gulp, Grunt or Webpack
- Experience translating high-fidelity mockups intro elegant, accessible interfaces
- Experience with responsive design and browser testing
- Familiarity with Linux, Docker, Vagrant, etc
- Testing (unit, integration, regression, performance)
- Documentation of best practices
Qualified candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.