job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Principal SQL DBA opening in Montgomery County. Direct hire with a SaaS product organization. Salary is $120K base - $155K base + bonus and excellent benefits to include PTO.
SQL DBA will develop scalable application in MS SQL Server and will be learning and applying new technologies. Ideal candidate will have both SQL Server administration and development background.
location: Bethesda, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 155,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Job Description:
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of Database Architectures for Web-based and mobile products
- Determines the most effective way to increase performance as performance issues arise
- Documents the new and changes of Database related code and provides user documentation
- Participates in code reviews
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- 5+ years of database administration experience working on complex Web-based applications required
- B.S. in computer science or related discipline preferred
- Database related Certifications are a plus
- Experience designing entity diagrams and creating SQL scripts
- Experience writing stored procedures for data access and update
- Experience tuning SQL queries and/or stored procedures
- Experience with Replication and Cluster Services is preferred
- Experience with large scale data sets in a high performance environment is preferred
- Experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL is a plus
To learn more about this direct hire role, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately. Only LOCAL candidates are being considered.
skills: SQL Server, SQL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.