job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Randstad is currently searching for a Oracle HCM Analyst, ideally with Time & Labor experience to join a company in the Anne Arundel County area. This is a full-time employment career opportunity offering competitive base salary + bonus + outstanding benefits, as well as REMOTE WORK a few days a week.
location: Bowie, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 5 Years
The Oracle HCM Analyst will implement, integrate and configure HCM system solutions with ongoing responsibilities to support, strengthen, and enhance the company's HR applications. The primary system of responsibility is Oracle Cloud ERP.
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
- BS/BA in Human Resources, Computer Science, Business Management, or related field
- 5+ years of Oracle HCM - R12 or ERP or relevant experience required
- 3-5+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Oracle HCM & Time & Labor software, etc.
- Building reports, preferably with Oracle tools (OTBI, etc.)
- Integrating human resources data repository in an ERP environment to facilitate inter-company and external application integration
- SDLC agile and/or waterfall methodology
- Oracle Fusion Cloud preferred
Qualified candidates should send a resume to email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.