job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Randstad is currently searching for an Automated Test Engineer to join a company in the Baltimore, MD area. This is a full-time employment career opportunity.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 3 Years
- Support full stack software development and machine learning teams with automation of testing
- Integration, regression, user acceptance
- Coordinate with the team regarding the layers of the infrastructure
- Participate in the testing and automation of the company's stack
- Will have potential to lead this testing
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or related field, OR equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience with QA automation and testing
- 2+ years of experience with QA automation tools Selenium, Protractor, Rspec, Jenkins)
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Solid understanding of the following:
- QA methodologies
- Test strategy, test plan, test metrics
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Testing methodologies (black box, white box, system, regression, integration, end-to-end, smoke, performance, etc.)
Preferred skills and experience:
- Go and/or Python, Node.js, or other web development frameworks
- Working with microservices
- Relational (SQL) and non-relational (NoSQL) databases
- Documentation of best practices
Qualified candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.