job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Randstad is currently searching for a Principal Architect to join a company in the Baltimore, MD area. This is a full-time employment career opportunity.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 0 Years
- Provides leadership and supervision to the architecture team to include Solutions Architect
- Leads the development of technology strategies and roadmaps
- Defines, designs, and interprets technical architecture artifacts from user requirements specifications or discussions
- Enterprise Microsoft technology Architectural methodologies.
- Determines, communicates, and updates the following:
- Libraries and approach to be adopted, in the translation of this architecture into working code
- Acts as a design authority and provides an assurance role
- Ensures that all architecture activities and deliverables are produced to high quality and are consistent with existing standards, policies and strategies
- Consults in feasibility discussions with technology team members and business partners
- Defines, executes, and continuously improves internal software architecture processes
- Bachelor's degree in related field or combination of relevant skills and education
- Experience serving as a Lead or Enterprise Architect in an organization that follows Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Strong experience working with diverse technology platforms (Microsoft)
- Experience of senior executive/leadership engagement
- Proven ability to champion an idea and bring a group to consensus
- Proven ability to set technical strategy, applying an in-depth understanding of the business strategy governing that area
Qualified candidates should send a resume to email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
skills: MS Windows
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.