job summary: SUMMARY :
The Traffic Coordinator is responsible for managing the timeliness and delivery of all projects within the Corporate Marketing department, from concept to completion. This is a self-directed position requiring incumbents to maintain real-time status of all active projects to ensure all internal and external project deadlines are met.
location: Catonsville, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 47,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
? ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops and maintains project schedules for high-volume demand.
- Determines the prioritization of work flow process and is responsible for ensuring that all intermediate and final deadlines are met.
- Pre-screens project directive at submission.
- Provides cross-functional status updates for integrated marketing campaigns.
- Acts as a key liaison between departments and all project participants to enforce deadlines and ensure continuity, accuracy, and timely deliverables.
- Enforces the work process and ensures that departmental procedures are followed.
- Regularly communicates status of all projects to team members and manager, proactively idenifying possible issues and ensuring collaboration of all parties.
- Informs all team members of anticipated challenges and takes lead in determining and implementing solutions.
- Initiates and leads weekly team status meetings.
- Reviews copy, layouts, and proofs for accuracy and routes copy, layouts, and proofs per scheduled action dates to all team members for approval.
- Ensures all projects have been both externally and internally approved prior to releasing files to Print Buyers or publications.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date job jackets with copy drafts, layout drafts, copies of proofs, back-up information, etc.
- Liaise external publications and Marketing to confirm print/ad specifications, delivery, and deadline information, and negotiate extensions as needed..
- Creates and maintains creative rotation of media buy, working closely with Strategy Team.
- Creates and maintains master files with samples of all creative work.
qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS :
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE :
- Detail oriented and organized with excellent project management skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure while prioritizing and balancing multiple deadlines.
- Good follow-up and follow-through.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working Traffic or equivalent, managing project workflow in a deadline sensitive environment.
- Advertising agency or similar industry experience is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.