job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Randstad is currently searching for a Scrum Master to join a company in the Bethesda, MD area. This is a full-time employment career opportunity.
The Scrum Master will work with other technology leaders, product managers, software developers, and QA engineers to design, develop, and implement the company's SaaS platform and other new products.
location: Bethesda, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 5 Years
- Initiate and facilitate meetings with product management and other business partners as necessary to organize and prioritize product backlogs
- Organize and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, grooming, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, and other meetings as necessary to guide work through the development lifecycle
- Daily calibration and collaboration with the development team to ensure productivity and success of developers in each sprint, as well as to organize and properly manage sprint backlog and progress boards
- Regular check-ins with developers to identify and remove impediments to adhere to scope time and quality parameters
- Produce, monitor, and analyze metrics such as velocity, burndown charts, and capacity/demand variance graphs to identify and report risk to appropriate stakeholders and upper management
- Identify inefficiencies in methods and processes and potential solutions
- Liaise between developers and stakeholders to prevent distractions that hinder the team's ability to deliver goals, including facilitation of discussion and contact resolution
- Ensure alignment of product and technology roadmap to sprints, resources, and a delivery plan of major product changes, future versions, and new products
- B.S. in computer science or related discipline preferred
- 5+ years' experience in enterprise/SaaS application development environment
- 1+ year of experience leading Scrum/Agile processes
- Working knowledge and experience with:
- Agile SDLC principles and practices
- Working knowledge of leading web technologies
- Experience with:
- JIRA/Confluence or similar products
- DevOps/Continuous Development/Continuous Deployment
Qualified candidates should send a resume to email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.