job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Randstad is currently searching for a Project Manager of Infrastructure to join a company in the Baltimore, MD area. This is a full-time employment career opportunity.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $66,000 - 98,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 3 Years
- Work with directors in the business unit regarding transitions, escalations, procedural changes, and resolution of issues
- Obtain and maintain documentation supporting requests for exceptions and deficiencies in the
- Assist in the addressing and documentation of audit items
- Ensure proper escalation procedures and documentations are in place throughout the organization
- Coordinate with vendors and other necessary groups to investigate site-specific issues, requests, and projects
- Three to seven years of experience as a project manager, preferably on a large technical infrastructure build-out
- Technical background in building infrastructure
- PBX, firewalls, routers, servers, and switches
- Familiarity with building controls such as CCTV, access control, and BMS
- Data center environmental infrastructure knowledge
- HVAC, diesel generators, fire detection/suppression, UPS
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, and web design
- Understanding of LAN and WAN connections, including circuit installation and telecommunication carrier relations
Qualified candidates should send a resume to email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
skills: MS Office, Sharepoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.