Software Strategic Alliances Manager
Our global SaaS/HCM client needs Software Strategic Alliances Manager with excellent project management skills to build and maintain key relationships with global partners in the HCM/HRIS space. We're looking for an experienced Strategic Alliances professional with a technical background, who is knowledgeable and passionate about the HCM space.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
This role will be responsible for developing the overall partner ecosystem, especially with major HCM partners globally. We are looking for someone with analytical and communication skills and a natural ability to manage rapidly changing and undefined situations.
As the Strategic Alliances Leader, you will maintain and expand relationships with assigned partners and source new leads with the goal of influencing existing business through the partner network.
This role is based in their NYC office so we're looking for local candidates.
- 8+ years strategic experience building and managing technology partnerships
- Solid track record of experience building and managing partner relationships
- Proven ability to navigate matrixed teams to influence and gain traction
- Excellent communicator and presenter
- Solid Project Manager skills
- Solid technical skills in HCM/HRIS/SaaS in platform integration
- Strong negotiation skills
- Able to influence all levels of an organization
- Travel (50%) expected across North America and Europe
- Ideal background - SaaS-based companies, preferably in the HCM space
- Familiar with companies in the space like UltiPro, BambooHR, Namely, etc.
Salary is $110K-$115K with a potential bonus upside. Office location is NYC near midtown.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, HR & C-Suite
Raleigh, NC and Nashville, TN
919-516-9802 eFax: 919-800-3015 Email: Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Business Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.